Every inshore fish harvester in Newfoundland and Labrador is invited to sign a FISH-NL membership card. This includes apprentices, license holders and anyone working on an inshore boat and paying union dues.
Please fill out the form below, call or email FISH-NL to get your card. FISH-NL can be reached at 701-0747 and email@example.com
All cards can be mailed back to:
P.O. Box 8158
St. John's, NL
Instructions for membership Cards
1)FISH-NL membership cards are ONLY to be filled out by Newfoundland and Labrador fish harvesters. Harvesters must indicate on the card who they’re employed by. In other words, who purchased their fish. That will be the ultimate identifier of a fish harvester.
2) Anyone can sign as a witness on the membership card; it does not need to be a harvester. Harvesters CAN NOT witness their own card.
3) Information on the FISH-NL membership cards is CONFIDENTIAL — only to be reviewed by staff of the Labour Relations Board. The FFAW will NOT have access to the cards, with the possible exception of cards that are deemed “irregular” or “improper” with questionable signatures. Fish harvesters may put their cards in sealed envelopes.
4) Fish harvesters must submit a $5 fee with their membership card. The $5 is a minimum — fish harvesters can pay more if they wish.
5) Membership cards will not be accepted if signed prior to Nov. 1st.
6) Only ONE CARD PER HARVESTER can be accepted.
7) Any questions can be directed to the FISH-NL Membership Coordinator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by cellphone 709 701 0747
Fill out the form below to get your membership card.